We all agree that 2016 has been a stressful year that many of us went through. Over the past 12 months, we have come across many stories showing the worst of humanity and leaving us wondering what has gone wrong with this world. However, there were also many moments that revealed that humanity didn’t die altogether. It still exists and these 10 stories will make you believe in it again.
- This hero driver pushed a man in wheelchair about 200 feet up a hill in a heavy thunderstorm in Nova Scotia, Canada.dailymail.co.uk
- This picture is of a store worker who is helping an autistic girl in doing shopping. Her kind gesture was very much appreciated by many including her store manager and employees.
- An amazing stranger gave $750 as a tip to a young waiter so he could go to his hometown Ireland and meet his family.
- A state officer surprised a foster mom when he bought gifts for her kids with the help of his wife.
- These brave firefighters in Canada helped freeing a moose that was badly trapped in the freezing cold water.
- This women was diagnosed with cancer and didn’t have enough money to get treatment. They posted their appeal on a web site, but what happened after few days just brought them in tears. A flash mob organized over $13,000 for this lady so she can get the treatment without delaying. Check it out in this video.
- An awesome dad got a tattoo on his head that matched the scar on his son’s head due to brain surgery. Such a nice gesture from a father to show his son that he is not alone.
- The superhero saved a little kitten from dying while noboday paid attention to it.
- A kind professor happily took the responsibility of taking care of kids of his female student so she could sit for her exam without any worry.
- During Louisiana floods, a brave man did an amazing job of taking a woman and her dog out of a car which was almost sunk in water.