2016 has been an amazing year in terms of new makeup trends and clothing styles. We have seen our gorgeous Bollywood divas rocking the red carpet like a queen whether it was Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor or Aishwariya Rai. Look at our list of 12 most striking red carpet looks of 2016.
- Priyanka Chopra looked breathtakingly gorgeous in this white gown by Zuhair Murad Couture at Oscar event. She turned many heads at the event and was in limelight for one of the best dressed actress.
- Quantico superstar Priyanka Chopra slayed again at 68th Emmy Awards in a jaw dropping red gown by Jason Wu. From her chick hairstyle to red lipstick, we loved everything about this look of hers.
- Aishwariya Rai Bachan is undoubtedly the most talked about Bollywood celebrity at Cannes every year. In 2016, Aish opted for Elle Saab Couture and complemented the look with dark lips and gorgeous necklace.
- How can we not mention Sonam Kapoor’s name when we are talking about fashion and best look? Sonam surprised us with her ethereal appearances in 2016 and this look was by far her best for Cannes 2016. She wore a beautiful white gown by Ralph & Russo.
- She stunned again at an event by L’Oreal where she opted for a blue and black sari by Rimzim Dadu and paired it with classic jewelry by Suhani Pittie.
- Deepika Padukone wore a red hot gown by Prabal Gurung on day one of IIFA. A bright red lipstick looked perfect with her dress.
- Deepika was a delight to watch on the red carpet of IIFA 2016 where she opted for Sabyasachi cape dress, stunning jewellery and bold make up.
- Katrina Kaif looked fabulous in Ziad Naked gown at Lux Golden Rose Award show. She kept her make up simple which went well with her shimmering gown.
- Another diva who surprised us with her jaw dropping look was Kareena Kapoor Khan at Lux Golden Rose Awards. With a cute baby bump, she was glowing in a red gown by Gauri and Nainika.
- Our Bollywood queen and forever young Madhuri Dixit Nene wore a stunning black gown by Dolly J at an awards show. The gown looked perfect on her body and we loved her eye makeup and red lipstick.
- Once a stunner, always a stunner. Bipasha can never go wrong with her looks and she proved it once again. She looked perfection in a red dress by Shantanu and Nikhi at Star Screen Awards 2016. We couldn’t take our eyes off her gorgeous face.
- Shilpa Shetty never fails to amaze us with her spectacular looks. At a latest awards night, Shilpa wore a sexy burgundy gown by Monisha Jaising and looked beyond perfect.