Are you looking for some brilliant décor ideas to redo your bedroom? Well, you have come to the right place. To get started, you will need little preparation and we promise you, it will be fun to go with this process. You will be surprised to find out that how our creative tips and ideas will transform your bedroom completely without spending a fortune on it. Without further ado, let’s get started –
- Keep it minimum and stylish when it comes to furniture or decorating your bedroom. Less is more. So focus on quality rather than quantity. Also, give an instant boost to your bedroom by painting a focus wall in a color darker than the others and add some inexpensive vinyl stickers to make it stand out.
- Pick one theme or maximum two. Don’t go overboard with them or mix them up. For instance, you can choose to pick one corner in ethnic theme and other in modern style.
- Shelves add texture and variety to your space. Especially, they look adorable in the bedroom. You can hang them over your bed board and put books or other supplies in them. You can create an easy honeycomb shelf using popsicle sticks.
- To add rustic charm to the side tables of your bedroom, you can pick a beautiful centerpiece and fill it with flowers. The added bonus is you can recycle one with an old paper lantern.
- Candles infuse charm and romance to any bedroom. Scented candles can uplift the vibe of the room instantly and they are easy to make as well. Simply pick any candles and add a few drops of your favorite essential oils and see the magic.
- You can create gorgeous yet simple framed centerpieces using maps. Simply cut the place of your wedding or first date on the map in shape of a heart and frame it. That easy!
- Rugs looks lovely on the sides of the bed or at the door. If you want to add uniqueness to your bedroom, try making this easy crochet a diy light rug. You can see the full tutorial here.
- Pictures add a touch of personalization to the bedroom. Instead of framing them up, try to hang them on a clothespin or make a heart collage. It is super easy and cheap.
- If you are tired of a blank wall in your bedroom, here is an amazing DIY trick to decorating it with wallpaper. Simply cut the wallpaper as a square or rectangular and make a wall art out of it. Simply hang it in clusters or arrange it for a chic look.
- To upcycle and create an easy DIY vase, take an old glass bottle and simply wrap it in colorful threads. Be as creative as you want to be. You will have neon string vases ready in no time. You can simply place them as they are or put some fresh flowers in them.
- The mirror makes for an essential decor piece of a bedroom. Get creative and make it the focal point of your décor. You can create an inexpensive mirror frame using plastic spoons as described in the picture to create a DIY mirror that looks like a million bucks.