David Beckham, the former England Soccer Captain and Victoria Beckham, the former Spice Girls member turned fashion designer are considered one of the best-dressed couples in the fashion arena. They have never failed to create a moment the number of times they have posed for pictures.
Let us see some of the best dressed moments of the couple.
- David Beckham looked flawlessly stylish in the slim fitting jeans and a knee-length Crombie with the couple’s way back to London. Victoria wore denim and a printed top complimented by a cocoon coat.
- The couple coordinated their suits in the British Fashion Awards. They complimented each other perfectly well as Victoria matched with her husband in a trouser suit. They created quite uproar in tuxedo while they posed for the shutterbugs on the red carpet at the show.
- It seems the pair is stuck with black. In the 2013 Vogue Fashion Fund Event, David looked royal in his trouser suit and Victoria proved that she means fashion. She looked impeccable in a blouse with visible sleeves and a skirt with a belt and a concealed pleat panel.
- The duo attended the New York Fashion Week in 2016. They ditched their love for black this time. Victoria was wearing a graceful all white suit with minimal makeup. David complimented her look with a grey suit along with a blue tie and a woollen overcoat.
- Victoria Beckham launched her own fashion label in Barneys New York in 2015. When the couple posed for the pictures, they looked lovely together. One thing is that they never fail to complement each other. She wore one of her creations; a chic white shift dress. Husband David wore a befitting blue suit.
- The Beckham couple looked dapper at the CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Dinner. Victoria was wearing a black dress with plunging neckline. The pencil skirted frock along with the neckline looked more appealing with the v-shaped panelling at the bust. Accompanying her was husband David who kept it minimal with a white shirt and a black suit, letting his wife do all the talking.
- The 2014 Met Gala at New York saw the Beckhams looking every inch of a power couple, not only for their sizzling chemistry but for their attire which complemented each other. Victoria picked up a white column dress from her collection for the evening. A diamond earring, matching bracelet and a ring accessorized her look. Equally stunning was David who wore a white suit jacket, black trouser, and a matching bow tie.
- The royal wedding between Kate Middleton and Prince William saw the couple dress up perfectly for the occasion. Victoria wore a knee length dress picked up from her own collection, a Phillip Treacy hat, Christian Louboutin heels, and a smart clutch bag. David looked stunning in a grey suit from Ralph Lauren along with a light grey cravat.
- In the Wimbledon Match, Victoria Beckham turned all the flashlights towards her with a futuristic geo-blocked dress. David Beckham wore a suit from Ralph Lauren.
- The couple never fails to impress even when they are decked up in casual t-shirts and jeans. Victoria added glamor to it with a Louis Vitton bag and a pair of sunglasses from her collection.