When it comes to the spy movie franchise, the name of James Bond comes to our mind first, quite naturally. The character, etched by Ian Fleming, is one of the best-loved c. There have been innumerable Bond movies, some created uproar while others failed.
Let us see the best Bond movies we would love to watch again and again.
- Die Another Day (2002)
This was Pierce Brosnan’s final act as James Bond and Halle Berry’s superb stint as the Bond Girl where she essayed the role of an NSA Agent. The movie has all the ingredients to keep you glued to your seat. The story is about a North Korean General who undergoes surgery and changes his face and becomes an Anglo businessman. He plans to trap the sun’s ray for building a lethal laser.
- The World Is Not Enough (1999)In this film, featuring Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, he is given the responsibility of protecting an oil tycoon’s daughter. On his mission, Bonds come to know about a more sinister plot.
- A View To Kill (1985)The movie features Roger Moore as the MI6 Agent. The movie is about a cunning microchip manufacturer, Max Zorin, whose plan is to annihilate all of his competitors in the Silicon Valley. Bond is entrusted to thwart the plan at any cost.
- Diamonds Are Forever (1971)Sean Connery appears as James Bond in this movie where he poses as Peter Franks. His mission is to expose a conspiracy regarding diamond smuggling. He must also come face to face with his old foe whose intention is to use the diamond for building a giant laser.
- Spectre (2015)This is Daniel Craig’s fourth appearance as the MI6 Agent. In this movie, M forwards an unclear message to Bond regarding a menacing organization called SPECTRE. He takes the help of Madeleine to reveal the conspiracy but what he didn’t know that an ugly truth was waiting for him.
- Live and Let Die (1973)The movie features Roger Moore in his first ever Bond avatar. In this movie, he is set off on a mission to New York to probe the strange deaths of British Agents. While on his mission, he comes across a tarot card reader and a voodoo master.
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)The movie stars George Lazenby as James Bond. In this movie, Bond comes face to face with Blofeld whose sinister plan is to sterilize the world food supply through a group called “angels of death” until and unless his demands to be acquitted of his previous crimes are made which would allow him to retire peacefully.
- Dr. No (1962)Dr. No features Sean Connery as James Bond. Here James Bond is pitted against an eccentric scientist named Dr. No whose main intention is to ruin the US Space Programme. He reaches Jamaica to give life to his plan and Bond must put a stop to his megalomaniac plan.
- From Russia With Love (1963)The 1963 movie features Sean Connery as Bond who intentionally gets trapped into an assassination plan. His mission is to recover an encryption device belonging to the Soviet which was stolen by the ominous organization, Spectre.
- Skyfall (2012)Daniel Craig’s third stint as James Bond revolves around a hard drive which was stolen by an ex MI6 agent. The drive contains some vital information and the ex-agent is out to take revenge on Bond’s boss.