There is no attire which is more graceful than a saree. Lots of girls opt for a saree on wedding functions. Some go for traditional saree while others go for modern saree style. Our Bollywood divas have been rocking the saree looks for many years. From Sri Devi to Deepika Padukone to Aishwrya Rai, everyone has made a statement with perfect saree style. Are you looking for a chic saree design for an upcoming wedding? Then take saree style ideas from our gorgeous Bollywood actresses. Here is the list of 12 stunning saree style worn by our favorite stars. Have a look:
- Go for a red and gold half and half saree and pair with stylish earrings and look as stunning as Deepika Padukone look at IIFA 2015.
- Aishwarya wore this gorgeous net saree with black sleeveless blouse at Cannes Film festival. She tried smokey eyes and nude lips which went perfectly with her traditional look.
- Bipasha never goes wrong with sarees. Here she looked like a dream in this floral embroidery saree by Sabyasachi. You can opt for similar look at a reception event.
- Any girl who is planning to wear an ethnic saree at a wedding, can take idea from this drop-dead gorgeous look of Sri Devi. You can compliment it with traditional jewellery and a studded purse.
- Our Bollywood diva opted for a chic saree look for an event. This stunning sari was styled by Anamika Khanna. Check this out for next wedding event.
- Shilpa looked breathtakingly beautiful in this two-toned saree with sleeveless blouse. This sari embraced her beautiful figure perfectly and she carried whole attire with much grace.
- Our timeless beauty Madhuri Dixit looked no less than a diva at Filmfare 2016 in a white embellished saree by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. A dark lipstick, jewellery and a soft updo completed her look.
- Are you monochrome lover? Then look at this saree worn by Kareena Kapoor on an event. Pair it with a traditional necklace for a statement look.
- Those who love to wear heavy blouse with a plain saree can take ideas from Esha Gupta’s saree which she wore at an event You can compliment it with over-sized chaand balis just like her.
- Want to keep it traditional? Wear a saree that represents your culture like Parineeti Chopra and pair it with temple jewellery for a complete look.
- Kangna Ranaut rocked at promotional event for her movie ‘Rangoon’. Her shimmery dark blue saree looked classy on her along with matching earrings.