Without Sangeet, the whole wedding function seems boring as hell. Especially Indian weddings, which are incomplete without the addition of superhit songs. The most challenging part is to arrange the songs for dancing on sangeet or mehndi ceremony. We often dance to the tunes of latest hit songs but did you ever consider to play 90s songs on your sangeet function? From ‘kisi disco mein jayan to ‘tu cheez bari hai mast mast’ to ‘tera rang balle balle’, there are many melodious tracks from 90s to get the wedding party started. Here are 16 super hit songs from the 90s that will definitely rock your sangeet ceremony.
- Tera Rang Balle Balle – Soldier
Make a group of boys and girls and practice this song just like Bobby and Preity did.
- Chaiyyya Chaiyya – Dil Se
Dance your heart out on Chaiyya Chaiyya and don’t forget to learn that signature step.
- Mere Pyar Ka Ras Zara Chakhna – Bade Miyan Chote Miyan
Planning for a couple dance? There is nothing better than ‘mere pyar kar as zara chakhna’.
- Ole Ole Ole – Yeh Dillagi
Boys, want to rock the night? Choose this song and impress all the girls in the wedding.
- Kisi Disco mein Jayien – Bade Miyan Chote Miyan
This is the song of lovers and the best dancing number for bride and groom.
- Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast – Mohra
We all remember the steps of this song by heart. Why not show it on next wedding?
- Akhiyon Se Goli Maare – Dulhe Raja
This is another classic track from 90s that made us all dance to its amazing beats.
- Le Gayi Le gayi – Dil To Pagal Hai
Remember those hot moves of Karishma Kapoor in this song? Follow her steps on your wedding and people will remember forever.
- Oonchi Hai Building – Judwaa
‘Aaja aaja aaja band baja lae kar aaja..’ All the single ladies, this song is perfect for you to dance on your friend’s wedding.
- Maye Ni Maye – Hum Aapke Hain Koun
Planning something for the bride and her mother? Then there is nothing that can beat this old song of Madhuri.
- Choli Ke Peeche Kya Hai – Khalnayak
Wedding is incomplete without the girls dance on this sensual track.
- Sona Sona Dil Mera Sona – Major Saab
For all the Punjabi lovers, dance your heart out on the beats of this song of Amitabh Bachan.
- Chane Ke Khet Mein – Anjaam
Popular Madhuri steps by Saroj Khan in this song should definitely be repeated on your wedding.
- Nimbooda Nimbooda – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Indian girls are great dancers. They can easily perform all the popular steps of Aishwarya on this song.
- Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna – Dil Wale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
All the bride’s sisters and friends, make a group dance performance on this classic song for your lovely bride. She’s going to love it.
- Chunari Chunari – Biwi No. 1
Our list couldn’t be completed without mentioning this classic track for your wedding.