When you visit an amusement park, riding the waterslide definitely remains your first priority. Waterslides give you not only the enjoyment you deserve but it also gives you an adrenaline rush! But do you know there are waterslides that can literally scare and terrify you? These waterslides are purely insane. Let us have a look at the top 10 scariest water slides from various corners of the world.
- The Scorpion’s Tail- Noah’s Ark Waterpark, Wisconsin The ride takes hardly five to seven seconds to go round the 400ft loop and plunge which is as high as a ten-story building. You are put in a clear capsule and suddenly you see the floor vanish suddenly behind you and then the thrilling ride continues.
- Leap of Faith, Bahamas This waterslide launches from the top of what seems to be a Mayan era temple and plunges down to 60 feet to a transparent tunnel full of sharks. If the shark and the plunge don’t scare you, then we don’t know what scares you.
- Master Blaster Water Coasters, Dubai A water slide in the lap of a desert is definitely something to watch out for. The Palm Resort in Dubai has four water coasters which use water jets and trickery. This makes you slide up, defying gravity and definitely scary.
- Lutzmannsburg Thermal Spa, Austria This thermal spa is among the world’s top two scariest water slides. This water slide in Austria has a 460 ft fall at breakneck speed. The twister is 660 ft long and is all thrill.
- Boeing 747, Oregon At the first glance, it will look like a display of a Boeing 747, but wait! This is actually a waterslide. This is the brainchild of the Oregon aviation museum who decided to add a water park. The ride just shoots through the belly of the Boeing which is placed on a roof.
- Siam Waterpark, Spain The water park is located in The Canary Islands in The Atlantic Ocean. When you take the plunge with the slide, all you can see from the top are beaches, palm trees surrounded by water.
- Schlitterbahn Water Park, Kansas City This water park is known for having some of the coolest and scariest rides of the world. For example, the Verruckt, which is regarded to be taller than the Niagra falls, takes a plunge of a 17 storey building and an uphill climb of five storeys.
- Summit Plummet, Florida Built in the hot and moist Florida climate, this water park is designed as a snow-capped mountain. The plunge is a crazy 120 ft drop and has an acceleration of 60 miles an hour.
- Jumeirah Sceirah, Dubai
Another visually stunning water park in Dubai, the Jumeirah Sceirah is one of the tourist attractions here. The ride covers a distance of 50 mph in a couple of seconds and can drive you simply crazy.
- Insano, Brazil The name itself suggests how insane can the water slide get. This water slide located in Beach Park has a Guinness Book of World Record for the world’s most terrifying water slides. At a speed of 65 mph, this water slide takes a few seconds to cover the 14 storeys high water slide.