1. The guy you are only dating will inform you that he is not the commitment type. He’ll be spending some time with you, doing things, make out and will never admit he could be into any commitment. While the one you will marry is the guy who becomes the right guy soon after you meet. This is when everything in your life changes and he makes you realize you can not live without him.
2. The guy you are dating never talks about your future together. He is not ambitious and doesn’t feel excited about your future life either. While the guy you will wed always talks about future, strategies things together and there’s nothing he will think to exclude you from.
3. He will test you and see what buttons he can push. He wants to see how much you’re willing to give even if he doesn’t reciprocate things. While with the guy you will wed, what you give you get back and for the first time, it doesn’t feel like you’re trying too hard to make a relationship work.
4. The guy you date will not bother to hear about your fantasies and plans. He cares about the present moment and wants to find maximum. He is not interested in your life and doesn’t care about being a part of your life. On the other hand the guy, you will wed, supports and promotes you for better future and achieving your targets. He takes your life as his life.
5. The guy you are dating only wants sex with you. He is not that individual and always believes to use you for his pleasure. He’ll use everything to snare you. While the guy, you will wed, will need everything with your approval. He’ll want to marry you before things get too serious.
6. The guy you are dating has sexual goals focused on his joy. He doesn’t care how you feel or what it means to you as he’s finding pleasure in you. The guy you will marry will attempt to discover new sexual goals that are focused on your joy and it has little to do with his pleasure.
7. The guy you date meets you at a place of common of drinking, partying and sleeping together. The guy you will marry wouldn’t meet at a pub and he will want you to meet somewhere that interests both of you- a place that connects you both. From there you build the future of your relationship based on that.
8. The guy you date lets you cover and has many excuses to not pay at the restaurant. While the guy you will wed never lets you pay bills and consistently comes forward before the host asks for the bill.
9. The guy you date won’t discuss feelings. He doesn’t know how he feels about you. He would like you. He might like being with you sometimes. But he is not the guy who will make you feel secure. The guy you marry is not afraid to say that I love you. The guy, you’ll marry wants, you to know he is completely in love with you. He will say it without even thinking twice about it because he feels lucky to even have you. You look him in the eyes and you see the next fifty years in front of you.